Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great to be an American

I think about growing up in this country and think about what a great child hood I had. Especially relative to most other parts of the world. One of the things I like about this country is our acceptance of other peoples beliefs and ways of life, whether it be there religion or there customs or there right to voice there opinion no matter what it is. Living in Northern Virginia is the quintesential example of this. We have so many different cultures and ways of life, not to mention all the different kinds of food there are in this area. During these very tough economic times we are all going through sometimes it is important to focus on the things we have to be grateful for, the little things. When I do that I tend to feel better over all. So today I think I will focus on the positives, try not to watch to much news and it is a whole lot easier. Buying your first house is such a big part of being an american, the whole country is focused on making this a possibility again for every one. It really is a great time to buy a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment