Friday, November 13, 2009

Stormin'

With the weather being what it has been all week, I decided today I would put together a listing of songs about rain, storms, bad weather, etc. A playlist of sorts, entitled "STORMIN" and it goes as follows:

Rain When I Die (Alice in Chains); Soulshine (Allman Brothers Band); No Rain (Blind Melon); Shelter from the Storm (Bob Dylan); Comin' in from the Cold (Bob Marley & the Wailers); Have You Ever Seen the Rain? (Creedence Clearwater Revival); JTR (Dave Matthews Band); Let it Rain (Eric Clapton); I'm Only Happy When it Rains (Garbage); November Rain (Guns 'n' Roses); Fire and Rain (John Denver); Fool in the Rain (Led Zeppelin); I Can't Stand the Rain (Missy Elliot); Purple Rain (Prince); Naked in the Rain (Red Hot Chili Peppers); Riders on the Storm (The Doors)

***For Optimal Listening Pleasure, Listen During Rainstorm On a Covered Porch***

www.northernvirginiahouses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment